This set includes each fully compliant study module required for both B1.1 or B2 at its more advanced level between both the B1.1 (airplane-turbine) and B2 (avionics) licenses.
So, for modules 2, 6, 7, and 15 (M15 covers M14) you will receive the more advanced B1 version, and for modules 4 and 5, you will receive the more advanced B2 version. . Other modules are either identical to both B1.1 and B2 or are unique to that license. The only exception being M7.4 where the B2 chapter is higher than B1. So for the paper version of M7, you will receive the complete B1 book, plus a supplement of the B2 chapter 4.
Thus the purpose of this set is to have the entire B1/B2 library, but without duplication of those repeated modules
Module Editions and Updates
ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review for quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies. This book’s edition is given in the revision log above. Update notices will be available Online at Module Revisions Page If you would like to be notified when changes occur, please join our mailing list at www.actechbooks.com
For schools considering the adoption of ATB modules as your primary student notes, we offer various additional services including projectable image banks, examination question databases, and generous additional support for instructors and your requirements for competent authorities.
- 0101 – EASA Module 01 B1/B2 – Mathematics
- 0103 – EASA Module 02 B1 – Physics
- 0106 – EASA Module 03 B1/B2 – Electrical Fundamentals
- 0108 – EASA Module 04 B2 – Electronic Fundamentals
- 0111 – EASA Module 05 B2 – Digital Techniques Electronic Instrument Systems
- 0113 – EASA Module 06 B1 – Materials and Hardware
- 0116 – EASA Module 07A B1 – Maintenance Practices
- 0119 – EASA Module 08 B1/B2 – Basic Aerodynamics
- 0121 – EASA Module 09A B1B2 – Human Factors
- 0123 – EASA Module 10 B1/B2 – Aviation Legislation
- 0126 – EASA Module 11A B1 – Turbine Aeroplane, Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- 0130 – EASA Module 13 B2 – Aircraft Structures and Systems
- 0134 – EASA Module 15 B1 – Gas Turbine Engines
- 0138 – EASA Module 17 B1 – Propellers
How To Get And Use Your eBook
When you order an eBook, whether Unsecure or Secure, you will receive an email confirmation containing the purchase details and eBook file. If you have a Secure eBook, you will receive a second email with your eBook viewer and license from email@example.com If you do not receive this email within a couple of minutes, first check your spam folder. If you can’t find the email give us a call (970.726.5111) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) we are more than happy to help. Once you receive the email, follow the easy install instructions below or visit our FAQ page.
Secured eBooks are offered through a system called Safeguard Viewer which makes protected eBooks easier to read and view. The Safeguard Viewer application is compatible with Windows, Android, macOS and iOS devices. Visit this LINK to get the Safeguard Viewer application. The Safeguard Viewer PDC files include all the familiar features found in standard PDFs. Our eBooks are authorized to use on up to six (6) supported devices. Your files are authorized to you and can be viewed online or offline. Secured PDCs may be used on any device that supports the Safeguard Viewer application The download process is three (3) easy steps:
- Install the Safeguard Viewer application found in your second email from email@example.com
- Download your license from that same second email. Note: A license is only needed once, if you lost your license, or change emails address, send us your email and order number and we will resend your license to download right away. Also, you will need to be online the first time you open your eBook, so your license can be authorized.)
- Open and enjoy your new eBooks and experience. Please let us know if you have any issues-anytime! firstname.lastname@example.org
If the eBook is Unsecured, it is a standard PDF viewable by any PDF reader application. In the event you don’t have a default PDF reader, visit https://get.adobe.com/reader to get a FREE PDF reader. Unsecured PDFs have no restrictions and may be used on any device that supports PDFs.
Secure (PDC) or Unsecure (PDF) eBooks?
Whether a title is Secure or Unsecured is the decision of the book(s) author. We do not give permission to unlock any Secure file(s) for any reason. Secure files are viewable with our Safeguard Viewer application which can be installed on any Windows, Android, macOS or iOS device. Visit this LINK to get the Safeguard Viewer app.
Type: Secure eBook (PDF)
Printing: Yes; Up to One Copy
Copy/Paste: Not Allowed
Offline Access: Yes
Compatibility: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android