This is the complete set of 13 modules required for the EASA Part 66 B1.4 (Helicopters with Piston Engines) engineer’s certification.
Each module in this series has been approved by Civil Aviation Authorities around the world for Part 147 schools within those countries. Each is fully compliant, at the required B1.4 levels, and fully aligned with appendix 1 of Part 66.
To A&P students and current mechanics: In general you will find the EASA curricula similar to, but at higher knowledge levels than A&P. This is especially true for modules 5, 9, and 12 which are significantly more in-depth, and module 10 which will be completely new. For questions regarding this series or for a list of Part 147 schools in which B1.3 examinations can be taken based on this series, please write or call.
Module Editions and Updates
ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review for quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies. This book’s edition is given in the revision log above. Update notices will be available Online at Module Revisions Page If you would like to be notified when changes occur, please join our mailing list at www.actechbooks.com
For schools considering the adoption of ATB modules as your primary student notes, we offer various additional services including projectable image banks, examination question databases, and generous additional support for instructors and your requirements for competent authorities.
- 0101 – EASA Module 01 B1/B2 – Mathematics
- 0103 – EASA Module 02 B1 – Physics
- 0106 – EASA Module 03 B1B2 – Electrical Fundamentals
- 0107 – EASA Module 04 B1 – Electronic Fundamentals
- 0110 – EASA Module 05 B1 – Digital Techniques Electronic Instrument Systems
- 0113 – EASA Module 06 B1 – Materials and Hardware
- 0116 – EASA Module 07A B1 – Maintenance Practices
- 0119 – EASA Module 08 B1/B2 – Basic Aerodynamics
- 0121 – EASA Module 09A B1/B2 – Human Factors
- 0123 – EASA Module 10 B1/B2 – Aviation Legislation
- 0129 – EASA Module 12 B1 – Helicopter Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- 0136 – EASA Module 16 B1 – Piston Engines