This is the complete set of 13 modules required for the EASA Part 66 B1.1 Airplane/Turbine certification.
Each module in this series has been approved by Civil Aviation Authorities around the world for Part 147 schools within those countries. Each is fully compliant, at the required B1.1 levels, and fully aligned with appendix 1 of Part 66.
To students and current A&P mechanics: In general you will find the EASA curricula similar to, but at higher knowledge levels than A&P. This is especially true for modules 5 and 9 which are significantly more in-depth, and module 10 which will be completely new. For questions regarding this series or for a list of Part 147 schools in which B1.1 examinations can be taken based on this series, please write or call.
As with all ATB B1 and B2 modules, the purchase of this manual includes a free two-year revision service subscription. To enter your subscription, follow the instructions shown on page 2 of each book. Then, for two years of purchase, if any changes or updates occur in this book for regulatory or other reasons, you will receive by email an eBook version of that complete new edition.
For schools considering the adoption of ATB modules as your primary student notes, we offer various additional services including projectable image banks, examination question databases, and generous additional support for instructors and your requirements for competent authorities.
- 0101 – EASA Module 01 B1/B2 – Mathematics
- 0103 – EASA Module 02 B1 – Physics
- 0106 – EASA Module 03 B1B2 – Electrical Fundamentals
- 0107 – EASA Module 04 B1 – Electronic Fundamentals
- 0110 – EASA Module 05 B1 – Digital Techniques Electronic Instrument Systems
- 0113 – EASA Module 06 B1 – Materials and Hardware
- 0116 – EASA Module 07A B1 – Maintenance Practices
- 0119 – EASA Module 08 B1/B2 – Basic Aerodynamics
- 0121 – EASA Module 09A B1/B2 – Human Factors
- 0123 – EASA Module 10 B1/B2 – Aviation Legislation
- 0126 – EASA Module 11A B1 – Turbine Aeroplane, Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- 0134 – EASA Module 15 B1 – Gas Turbine Engines
- 0138 – EASA Module 17 B1 – Propeller
How To Get And Use Your eBook
When you order an eBook, whether Unsecure or Secure, you will receive an email confirmation containing the purchase details and eBook file. If you have a Secure eBook, you will receive a second email with your eBook viewer and license from firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not receive this email within a couple of minutes, first check your spam folder. If you can’t find the email give us a call (970.726.5111) or send us an email (email@example.com) we are more than happy to help. Once you receive the email, follow the easy install instructions below or visit our FAQ page.
Secured eBooks are offered through a system called Safeguard Viewer which makes protected eBooks easier to read and view. The Safeguard Viewer application is compatible with Windows, Android, macOS and iOS devices. Visit this LINK to get the Safeguard Viewer application. The Safeguard Viewer PDC files include all the familiar features found in standard PDFs. Our eBooks are authorized to use on up to six (6) supported devices. Your files are authorized to you and can be viewed online or offline. Secured PDCs may be used on any device that supports the Safeguard Viewer application The download process is three (3) easy steps:
- Install the Safeguard Viewer application found in your second email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download your license from that same second email. Note: A license is only needed once, if you lost your license, or change emails address, send us your email and order number and we will resend your license to download right away. Also, you will need to be online the first time you open your eBook, so your license can be authorized.)
- Open and enjoy your new eBooks and experience. Please let us know if you have any issues-anytime! email@example.com
If the eBook is Unsecured, it is a standard PDF viewable by any PDF reader application. In the event you don’t have a default PDF reader, visit https://get.adobe.com/reader to get a FREE PDF reader. Unsecured PDFs have no restrictions and may be used on any device that supports PDFs.
Secure (PDC) or Unsecure (PDF) eBooks?
Whether a title is Secure or Unsecured is the decision of the book(s) author. We do not give permission to unlock any Secure file(s) for any reason. Secure files are viewable with our Safeguard Viewer application which can be installed on any Windows, Android, macOS or iOS device. Visit this LINK to get the Safeguard Viewer app.
Type: Secure eBook (PDF)
Printing: Yes; Up to One Copy
Copy/Paste: Not Allowed
Offline Access: Yes
Compatibility: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android