Turbine Aeroplane Structures and Systems strictly matches the requirements of Part 66 including its content, sequence, and the required learning levels (L1, 2, or 3) needed for an approved CAT-A maintenance technician program, and is so approved by many national authorities as a part of the training programs of Part 147 schools within their jurisdiction.
As prescribed in Part 66 Appendix 1, the topics are divided in 21 sections:
- Aeroplane Aerodynamics and Flight Controls (L1)
- Airframe Structures ATA 52-57 (L1/2)
- Air Conditioning and Pressurization ATA 21 (L1)
- Instrument Systems ATA 31 (L1)
- Avionics Systems ATA 31 (L1)
- Electrical Power ATA 24 (L1)
- Equipment and Furnishings ATA 25 (L1/2)
- Fire Protection ATA 26 (L1)
- Flight Controls ATA 27 (L1)
- Fuel Systems ATA 28 (L1)
- Hydraulic Systems ATA 29 (L1)
- Ice and Rain Protection ATA 30 (L1)
- Landing Gear ATA 32 (L2)
- Lights ATA 33 (L2)
- Oxygen ATA 35 (L1)
- Pneumatic and Vacuum Systems ATA 36 (L1)
- Waste and Water Systems ATA 38 (L2)
- On Board Maintenance Systems ATA 45 (L1)
- Integrated Module Avionics ATA 42 (L1)
- Cabin Systems ATA 44 (L1)
- Information Systems ATA 46 (L1)
Complete table of contents is included with the Look Inside link above.
Each topic is explained with understandable text and exceptional full-color illustrations in step-by-step detail. You will learn by understanding concepts and how and why each skill is useful in the day-to-day tasks of the aircraft technician in the aviation maintenance environment. For FAA A&P students, all required topics are covered, however to the somewhat higher level of proficiency as the EASA licenses require.
Module Editions and Updates
ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review for quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies. This book’s edition is given in the revision log above. Update notices will be available Online at Module Revisions Page If you would like to be notified when changes occur, please join our mailing list at www.actechbooks.com
For schools considering the adoption of ATB modules as your primary student notes, we offer various additional services including projectable image banks, examination question databases, and generous additional support for instructors and your requirements for competent authorities.
How To Get And Use Your eBook
When you order an eBook, whether Unsecure or Secure, you will receive an email confirmation containing the purchase details and eBook file. If you have a Secure eBook, you will receive a second email with your eBook viewer and license from firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not receive this email within a couple of minutes, first check your spam folder. If you can’t find the email give us a call (970.726.5111) or send us an email (email@example.com) we are more than happy to help. Once you receive the email, follow the easy install instructions below or visit our FAQ page.
Secured eBooks are offered through a system called Safeguard Viewer which makes protected eBooks easier to read and view. The Safeguard Viewer application is compatible with Windows, Android, macOS and iOS devices. Visit this LINK to get the Safeguard Viewer application. The Safeguard Viewer PDC files include all the familiar features found in standard PDFs. Our eBooks are authorized to use on up to six (6) supported devices. Your files are authorized to you and can be viewed online or offline. Secured PDCs may be used on any device that supports the Safeguard Viewer application The download process is three (3) easy steps:
- Install the Safeguard Viewer application found in your second email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download your license from that same second email. Note: A license is only needed once, if you lost your license, or change emails address, send us your email and order number and we will resend your license to download right away. Also, you will need to be online the first time you open your eBook, so your license can be authorized.)
- Open and enjoy your new eBooks and experience. Please let us know if you have any issues-anytime! email@example.com
If the eBook is Unsecured, it is a standard PDF viewable by any PDF reader application. In the event you don’t have a default PDF reader, visit https://get.adobe.com/reader to get a FREE PDF reader. Unsecured PDFs have no restrictions and may be used on any device that supports PDFs.
Secure (PDC) or Unsecure (PDF) eBooks?
Whether a title is Secure or Unsecured is the decision of the book(s) author. We do not give permission to unlock any Secure file(s) for any reason. Secure files are viewable with our Safeguard Viewer application which can be installed on any Windows, Android, macOS or iOS device. Visit this LINK to get the Safeguard Viewer app.
Type: Secure eBook (PDF)
Printing: Yes; Up to One Copy
Copy/Paste: Not Allowed
Offline Access: Yes
Compatibility: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android