Turbine Aeroplane Structures and Systems strictly matches the requirements of Part 66 including its content, sequence, and the required learning levels (L1, 2, or 3) needed for an approved CAT-A maintenance technician program, and is so approved by many national authorities as a part of the training programs of Part 147 schools within their jurisdiction.
As prescribed in Part 66 Appendix 1, the topics are divided in 21 sections:
- Aeroplane Aerodynamics and Flight Controls (L1)
- Airframe Structures ATA 52-57 (L1/2)
- Air Conditioning and Pressurization ATA 21 (L1)
- Instrument Systems ATA 31 (L1)
- Avionics Systems ATA 31 (L1)
- Electrical Power ATA 24 (L1)
- Equipment and Furnishings ATA 25 (L1/2)
- Fire Protection ATA 26 (L1)
- Flight Controls ATA 27 (L1)
- Fuel Systems ATA 28 (L1)
- Hydraulic Systems ATA 29 (L1)
- Ice and Rain Protection ATA 30 (L1)
- Landing Gear ATA 32 (L2)
- Lights ATA 33 (L2)
- Oxygen ATA 35 (L1)
- Pneumatic and Vacuum Systems ATA 36 (L1)
- Waste and Water Systems ATA 38 (L2)
- On Board Maintenance Systems ATA 45 (L1)
- Integrated Module Avionics ATA 42 (L1)
- Cabin Systems ATA 44 (L1)
- Information Systems ATA 46 (L1)
Complete table of contents is included with the Look Inside link above.
Each topic is explained with understandable text and exceptional full-color illustrations in step-by-step detail. You will learn by understanding concepts and how and why each skill is useful in the day-to-day tasks of the aircraft technician in the aviation maintenance environment. For FAA A&P students, all required topics are covered, however to the somewhat higher level of proficiency as the EASA licenses require.
Module Editions and Updates
ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review for quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies. This book’s edition is given in the revision log above. Update notices will be available Online at Module Revisions Page If you would like to be notified when changes occur, please join our mailing list at www.actechbooks.com
For schools considering the adoption of ATB modules as your primary student notes, we offer various additional services including projectable image banks, examination question databases, and generous additional support for instructors and your requirements for competent authorities.